TODO DDC a polymerize demo
TodoDDC is a little shiny demo written with
polymerize and available here that features :
- service workers to optimize network bandwidth and caching (and should allow disconnected use…)
- dynamic loading of modules
- saving data in local storage
- redux binding
- some material
The code is avalable on github.
The demo project has been updated to show the new features of polymerize 0.8.5 : autonotify support.
In the middle block of the main demo page you will see :
- a couple of properties that wouldn’t get notified in a normal polymer application without explicitly using the
- a list that get updated without using list accessor API
The demo project has been updated for polymerize 0.9.1 and it doesn’t need
There’s a minor temporary issue that will make the demo only work in chrome for the time beeing. Please be patient until the issue get fixed.
(issue was fixed in
pacakge:html5 and now it works on firefox too)